Menicon Progent is a solution particularly recommended for cleaning and removing proteins from the surface of the lens by simply soaking them in the mixture for only 30 minutes periodically.
The efficacy of Menicon Progent lies in its strong, rapid action against all the organisms likely to contaminate lenses, including bacteria, moulds, yeasts, viruses and acanthamoebae trophozoites and cysts.
NOTE: recommended for use with Menicare plus case (sold separately)
- Wash your hands with antibacterial soap.
- Rub and rinse your lenses with MeniCare Plus as you would normally after wearing them.
- Place them in the lens holder in the lid of the Progent vial
- Mix A and B doses in the Progent vial, taking extreme care not to get any solution on your skin clothes or linen.
- Place the lid on the vial and gently shake the lenses for a few seconds.
- Soak the lenses for 30 minutes (soaking over 30 minutes may discolor lenses)
- Rinse the lenses and vial thoroughly for at least 15 seconds with MeniCare Plus.
- Transfer the lenses to the MediCare Plus case filled with fresh MeniCare Plus solution and soak for at least 2 hours.
Not for use with Soft Contact Lenses
Please discontinue use and contact us immediately if there any signs of irritation or redness while wearing your lenses, after wearing your lenses or from the use of any of your lens cleaning products.
Please read the product guide that it is included with your solutions for further information on product constituents and precautions.
Please contact us if you do not understand how to use your solutions.